Thursday, January 01, 2015

2015......Happy New Year!!

For the first post of the year, I will offer you my early list of up-coming car shows for 2015.  These shows are in and around the Yakima area.  You may or may not be interested in attending these shows but I have included shows that our club members have shown interest in during the past years.
I DO NOT guarantee the correct dates of all of these shows.  However, I think the dates on this list are close to being correct.  If you know of any corrections to this list or want to add any shows, please contact me via email at AmReflections@yahoo.com and I will try and get your information added.  Let me give a big Thank You to all of you that have supported our car club, our car show or this web page in the past. I invite each and every one of you to our car show on May 17, 2015 in Moxee.

KEEP CHECKING BACK,  LAST UPDATED September 24, 2015